Window Treatments & Blinds for High Windows
- Cover high spots for additional privacy
- Consider light control needs on high windows
- Protect interior from UV rays and heat gain
- Versatile top down/bottom up to preserve view
- Add motorization for easier operation
A tall wall full of windows provides great views and plenty of light, but may let in damaging UV rays or unwanted heat. Hard to reach areas usually require custom made blinds for high windows. Determine how much light control you need and if you'd like your shade to be adjustable. If you don't plan on raising or lowering your shades, choose a cellular shade with light filtering qualities that fit your needs. For total control over your shade, we suggest motorization that will allow you to raise, lower, or tilt your blinds with a remote control instead of struggling to grab a hold of those hard to reach window treatments.